Uckardesler Tekstil Inc. has started manufacturing trousers in 1992 and jackets in 1994 in Istanbul, Turkey until 2011, and since then it has continued its manufacturing activities in its modern facilities in the province of Edirne, located northwestern part of Turkey, bordering Greece and Bulgaria in Europe.
Uckardesler Tekstil Inc. manufactures men's classic wear products consisting of
jackets, trousers and coats.
With around 450 employees, manufacturing facility at Uckardesler Tekstil covers an area of 10.000 m2 and the daily capacity of the factory includes 900 suits.
• Highly qualified labor force
• High quality standards in production and services
• Strong machine and technological infrastructure
• Manufacturing supported by research and planning
• High sensitivity for customer satisfaction.
are basic principles to UCKARDESLER Tekstil INC.