Ozel Electrolytic Copper Co. is established in 1996 at Cerkezkoy Industrial Zone and started copper wire production in 1998 and cable production in 2011. Its manufacturing facility consists of 20000 sqm closed and 45000 sqm open area.
Wire product range includes oxygen free electrolytic bare copper, tinned copper and aluminum single end, multi end, concentric and unilay stranded and bunched
wires per TS-EN, EN, ASTM and BS standards and customer specification.
Cable product range includes
• PVC insulated Single Core Installation Cables
• PVC insulated Multi Core Installation Cables
• PVC insulated Multi Core Flexible Cables
• 0,6/1 kV PVC insulated Low Voltage Underground Cables
• 0,6/1 kV PVC insulated Control Cables
• 0,6/1 kV PVC insulated Steel Wire Armored Underground Cables
• 0,6/1 kV XLPE insulated Steel Wire Armored Underground Cables