Orteks; is one of the leading knitted-fabrics producers with 400 employees in the knitting facilities in Firuzköy, and thread and knitting facilities in Kırklareli, the company organizes its investments according to the needs and expectations of the sector by following the technological developments closely. Aiming the best quality in production with the least cost and continuing its investments
with the slogan "Success is not random".The leading exporter ready-made sellers use 80% of our produced fabrics; the remaining 20% is exported to the members of the European Community..
In our facilities at İstanbul, our machine park contains 83 machines within a closed area of 8.500 square meters produces 20 metric tons of circular fancy knitted-fabrics..
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT (R&D)
Our company believes in continuous improvement to achieve higher-quality fabric. We follow recent colours and designs continuously in order to create a better vision for our clients and our company.
Planning department determines the delivery strategies of the received orders beginning with the threads and within the required fabric quality and the terms. Checking this in each stage of production enables us to keep our customers informed.
Production department follows strategies given by the planning department within required features and given time frame. During this process, production department continuously works in close relation with the other departments.
QUALITY CONTROL & PACKAGING
Quality department controls the quality of the fabrics that are produced 100%. All departments are interrelated through data processing. Therefore, they become aware of the checkout information. Accurate coordination within production line allows us to minimize the production faults.
Regarding yarns we use export seaworty 7 layer carton packaging and P.P bags. For knitted fabrics we use latest state of the art shrink vacuum packaging systems