ENDUSTRI-GM was established in the Turkey in 1994. Firstly, The Company has pioneered as a leader on the first sandblasting&painting application in the shipbuilding industry. Since that time, we have known manufacturing and supply of blasting and spraying equipment with wide ranges of products following up advanced technology, to meet the needs of the market in the most favorable
price-time-quality conditions. For a few years, we were only engaged in needs of Turkish market. In the lately of 1990s, we have plunged to the world wide with our competetive wide range of products.
We export to: Germany, Holland, Belgium, France, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Portugal, Italy, England, Poland, Vietnam, China, Korea, Russia, Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Greece, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, U.A.E., Israel, Libya, S.Africa Rep., Egypt, Suriname,
As a manufacturer and having 2 AWARDs (“Excellence in Products and Services”and “Global Quality Management”) about QUALITY from EUROPE, we would like to co-oparate with your company.
We are working with dealers worlwide and we have many references for DEHUMIDIFIERS, VACUUM RECYCLES, BLAST PAINT HALLS, BLAST MACHINES, AFTERCOOLERS, DUST COLLECTORS,FANS, COMPRESSORS, HIGH PRES. WATER JET etc.
We are ready to serve you technical assistance about applications and the products obtaining price advantages for saving your money in this business.
We manufacture for blasting and Painting Industry for worlwide market:
· Blasting and Painting Halls,
· Dehumidifiers with/without cooling systems (200 m³/h - 50,000 m³/h),
· Vacuum Cleaners and Recycling Systems (15 kW - 250 kW),
· Manuel and Remote Controlled Blasting Pots, Silos (50 lt - 20,000 lt),
· Aftercoolers (2 m³/min - 40 m³/min),
· Dust Filtering Units, Stationary and Mobile (7,500 m³/h - 35,000 m³/h),
· Compressors (5,5kW – 220kW),
· High Pressure Water Jet (5,5kW – 220kW),
· Stock Silos (4 t - 25 t),
· Air Receivers (1 m³ - 10 m³),
· Heaters (10 kW - 150 kW),
· Paint Fume Suction Systems,
· Fans (7,500 m³/h - 35,000 m³/h),